- Payment is to be made in full before any booking is confirmed.
- Any deviation to the journey which may result in an increase of extra mileage or extra time may be subject to further charges.
- Any costs as a result of parking charges which incur in order to make sure a booking is carried out may be subject to the price of said parking charge.
- Payment for bookings are exclusive of VAT charge.
- The payment will show on your credit card statement as UK Executive chauffeurs
- If the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the requested pick up time, then you will not be charged for your booking. If you cancel any later than 4 hours before the pickup time, then you will be charged for your booking.
- If the customer does not appear on time at the place, then booking will be charged in full.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled within two weeks from the start of the period of hire the deposit is
non-refundable. The remained of the payment will however not be
- If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled within 7 days of the start period, the full payment will be charged.
- Our cancellation policy is reflected upon how readily available our vehicles are. Once we confirm the booking, we reserve our vehicle for you on that given date, resulting in refusal of any other bookings.
- 1.UK Executive Chauffeurs request a minimum of 12 hours’ notice for any online bookings. If you need a vehicle, please call us on our 24/7 helpline +44 208 8399 799
- We will always try our very best to ensure our vehicle(s) arrive on time at the requested place and time. However, we will not take any responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- The driver route will be adjusted accordingly to the most appropriate route on the day.
- Through the extension of our driver, we reserve the right to terminate any journey due to dangerous, improper or in just behaviour by any passenger.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- All vehicle(s) are fully insured for passenger and third-party claims. Customer properties are carried entirely at their own risk. UK Executive Chauffeurs is not to be held liable for any lost or damage to any passenger goods.
- Your email address will not be supplied to ay third parties.
- UK Executive Chauffeurs may subcontract, assign or transfer our obligations to an adept third-party company.
- For airport pickups, the first 30 minutes, from the time of landing is free of charge. From there on in any additional waiting time charges may apply.
- Complaints regarding our services should be made in writing to UK Executive Chauffeurs.
- Luggage capacity, the age of any child passengers whom need suitable child restraint should be mentioned whilst making a booking.
- UK Executive Chauffeurs has a strictly no smoking policy aboard vehicle(s).
- UK Executive Chauffeurs has a strictly no animals policy except for Guide dogs or any other animal which is registered by a disabled person.